[R] Operator > and <

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 25 14:50:10 CEST 2007

mm  <- matrix(1:9, nrow=3) ; mm
subset(mm[,1],mm[,1] <3)  # Note I used 3 not 2 here.

Have a look at some of the introductory documents on
the R site  ( Contributed documents under OTHER in the
documentation). They should answer a lot of your basic
questions like this.

Documents by Lemon, Maindonald and Verzani are good
places to start.

Also the Introduction to R is useful.