[R] Strange warning in summary.lm

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Thu Jul 19 10:52:13 CEST 2007

The problem also exists in a clean workspace. But I've found the
troublemaker. I had set options(OutDec = ","). Resetting this to
options(OutDec = ".") solved the problem.

Thanks,

Thierry

----
ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature
and Forest
Cel biometrie, methodologie en kwaliteitszorg / Section biometrics,
methodology and quality assurance
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium
tel. + 32 54/436 185
Thierry.Onkelinx op inbo.be
www.inbo.be

Do not put your faith in what statistics say until you have carefully
considered what they do not say.  ~William W. Watt
A statistical analysis, properly conducted, is a delicate dissection of
uncertainties, a surgery of suppositions. ~M.J.Moroney