[R] Source inside source

Duncan Temple Lang duncan at wald.ucdavis.edu
Tue Jul 17 00:46:35 CEST 2007

There is a package available at

 http://www.omegahat.org/Prerelease/RSource_0.1-1.tar.gz

that has an extended source() that maintains a list of directories
in which to search for files and a stack of the files currently
being source()d so that one can determine what is currently going on.

It has extra stuff in there for dealing with encrypted files
and also some experiments on I/O using C code which you may not need or
want installed.

 D.