[R] type III ANOVA for a nested linear model

Simon Blomberg s.blomberg1 at uq.edu.au
Wed Jul 11 00:58:03 CEST 2007

I second the nomination!

Simon.

--
Simon Blomberg, BSc (Hons), PhD, MAppStat.
Lecturer and Consultant Statistician

Policies:
1.  I will NOT analyse your data for you.
2.  Your deadline is your problem.

The combination of some data and an aching desire for
an answer does not ensure that a reasonable answer can
be extracted from a given body of data. - John Tukey.