[R] Help with write.foreign (exporting data to Stata)

kdestler kdestler at u.washington.edu
Tue Jul 10 19:37:54 CEST 2007

Hi.  I'm trying to export a dataframe from R into Stata to use a statistical
function I have there.  I attached library write.foreign and renamed my
variables to get them to match Stata's required format, and now have the
following error:  "file /tmp/Rtmps7rmrM/file1c06dac8.raw not found"  Other
than typing write.foreign, do I need to do something in R to get it to save
the file on my hard drive?  When I search for the file name on my computer
nothing comes up.  I'm using a Mac in case that makes a difference.

Thanks,
Kate