[R] Repeated Measure different results to spss

mb2 martin.bleichner at web.de
Tue Jul 10 10:42:00 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have some problems with my repeated measures analysis. When I compute it
with SPSS I get different results than with R. Probably I am doing something
wrong in R.
I have two groups (1,2) both having to solve a task under two conditions
(1,2). That is one between subject factor (group) and one within subject
factor (task). I tried the following:

 aov(Score ~factor(Group)*factor(Task)+Error(Id)))
 aov(Score ~factor(Group)*factor(Task))
but it leads to different results than my spss. I definitely miss some point
here .

Thanks for you help.

Id	Group	Task	Score
1	1	1	0.39