[R] histogram with absolute figures

Mag. Ferri Leberl ferri.leberl at gmx.at
Mon Jul 9 23:52:05 CEST 2007

Meanwhile I have recognized, that the breaks-option enforces density as
the default. But if I try to force frequencies (freq=TRUE) I get the
following feedback:

Warning message:
the AREAS in the plot are wrong -- rather use freq=FALSE in:
plot.histogram(r, freq = freq, col = col, border = border, angle =
angle,

And the machine hasn't promised too much: the result IS wrong.
Yours,
Mag. Ferri Leberl