[R] Loop and cbind

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Wed Jul 4 15:29:49 CEST 2007

A more elegant way to do this is

standard <- sapply(calm, function(calmi){calmi / sqrt(emaTA(calmi ^ 2,
0.03))})

Cheers,

Thierry
----
ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature
and Forest
Cel biometrie, methodologie en kwaliteitszorg / Section biometrics,
methodology and quality assurance
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium
tel. + 32 54/436 185
Thierry.Onkelinx op inbo.be
www.inbo.be

Do not put your faith in what statistics say until you have carefully
considered what they do not say.  ~William W. Watt
A statistical analysis, properly conducted, is a delicate dissection of
uncertainties, a surgery of suppositions. ~M.J.Moroney