[R] how to solve a min problem

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Tue Jul 3 21:06:30 CEST 2007

      Do you mean

      minimize mu with 0 < b_func(S+mu) < 800?

      For this kind of problem, I'd first want to know the nature of
"b_func".  Without knowing more, I might try to plot b_func(S+mu) vs.
mu, then maybe use 'optimize'.

      If this is not what you mean, please be more specific:  I'm
confused.

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves