[R] R Icon dulled out

Wayne_Betws wayne.w.jones at shell.com
Tue Jul 3 16:03:32 CEST 2007

Hi there,

For some strange reason the R icon on my quickstart menu and desktop icon
has suddenly dulled out to grey instead of the usual blue colour! I didnt do
anything out of the ordinary which might cause this! R seems to be working
fine but this problem is still bugging me!!
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling R but with no luck!
Has anyone else had the same problem?

version
               _
platform       i386-pc-mingw32
arch           i386
os             mingw32
system         i386, mingw32
status
major          2
minor          5.0
year           2007
month          04
day            23
svn rev        41293
language       R
version.string R version 2.5.0 (2007-04-23)

Regards

Wayne