[R] Combine graphical and textual output

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at intermountainmail.org
Mon Jul 2 19:36:12 CEST 2007

The R2HTML package can be used to create and html transcript of your
session (you do need to start, end, and tell it to include graphs).  I
use this when doing an R demonstration (teaching), so that the students
can have a transcript that shows the commands I typed along with their
output (including the graphs).

Another approach is the odfWeave package.  This is similar to sweave,
except that you use openoffice writer (can read MSWord docs) to set up
the text and set of commands (less overhead/startup than LaTeX).

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center