[R] Check for presence of object in group of objects

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Wed Jan 31 11:16:56 CET 2007

You need %in%

"a" %in% x
"d" %in% x

ir. Thierry Onkelinx

Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Reseach Institute for Nature and Forest

Cel biometrie, methodologie en kwaliteitszorg / Section biometrics, methodology and quality assurance

Gaverstraat 4

9500 Geraardsbergen

Belgium

tel. + 32 54/436 185

Thierry.Onkelinx op inbo.be

www.inbo.be

Do not put your faith in what statistics say until you have carefully considered what they do not say.  ~William W. Watt

A statistical analysis, properly conducted, is a delicate dissection of uncertainties, a surgery of suppositions. ~M.J.Moroney