[R] Step-by-step guide for using C/C++ in R; WAS: [Rd] Speed of for loops

Oleg Sklyar osklyar at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jan 30 16:27:30 CET 2007

I know this should not go to [Rd], but the original post was there and
the replies as well.

Thank you all who expressed interest in the "Step-by-step guide for
using C/C++ in R"! Answering some of you, yes it is by me and was
written to assist other group members to start adding c/c++ code to
their R coding.

You can now download it from:

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~osklyar/kb/CtoRinterfacingPrimer.pdf

I would also appreciate your comments if you find it useful or not, or
maybe what can be added or modified. But not on the list, directly to my
email please.

Best wishes,
Oleg

--
Dr Oleg Sklyar * EBI/EMBL, Cambridge CB10 1SD, England * +44-1223-494466