[R] Fwd: Re: LSD multiple comparison test

Richard M. Heiberger rmh at temple.edu
Mon Jan 29 17:25:47 CET 2007

I am returning this to the R-help list.  Please keep followups on the list.

Yes, it can be done.  It is not currently easy because multcomp doesn't
have the syntax yet.  Making this easy is on Torsten's to-do list for the
multcomp package.

See the MMC.WoodEnergy example in the HH package.  The current version on CRAN
is HH_1.17.  Please see the discussion of this example in R-help:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2007-January/123451.html