[R] can not load my workspace any more

Sebastian Weber sebastian.weber at physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Jan 29 09:52:25 CET 2007

Hello everybody!

I've been working now for quite a while with my R envoirment. However,
today I tried to load it as usal, but I only get the error message

Error in methods:::mlistMetaName(mi, ns) :
	the methods object name for 'plot' must include the name of the package
that contains the generic function, but there is no generic function of
this name

This happens directly after I start R on the command line and leaves me
again with my prompt such that I can not access my envoirment at the
moment. I already tried to start off with a clean R envoirment and
attach my envoirment with no sucsess. So how can I now access my
envoirment???

Greetings,

Sebastian Weber