[R] Hiding Quartz window in Mac OS X using Terminal

Tova Fuller suprtova at ucla.edu
Mon Jan 29 06:35:59 CET 2007

Hello all,

I'm using R on Mac OS X, 10.4.8.  When I plot in the R gui app, there
is never a problem with the quartz window.  However, using when I
attempt to plot in terminal using quartz, the window is hidden.  I
know this because if I reveal all open windows with expose, the
quartz windows are shown, and appear to come from far left of my
screen's display.  I'd like to be able to see, resize, etc. using the
quartz device in terminal if this is in fact possible.

Thank you ahead of time.

Tova Fuller