[R] unique/subset problem

Weiwei Shi helprhelp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 19:30:26 CET 2007

Hi,

Even you removed "many" genomes1 by setting score< -5; it is not
necessary saying you changed the uniqueness.

To check this, you can do like
p0 <- unique(dataset[dataset$score< -5, "genome1"]) # same as subset
p1 <- unique(dataset[dataset$score>= -5, "genome1"])

setdiff(p1, p0)

if the output above has NULL, then it means even though you remove
many genomes1, but it does not help changing the uniqueness.

HTH,

weiwei