[R] RODBC

jgaseff jgaseff at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 21:25:31 CET 2007

Hello,

I am fairly new to R and its connectivity to MS-Access. I just installed
RODBC and it seems to be working well except when I use the date to
condition the query. For example the query below

sqlQuery(channel, "select date from tblUScpi where (date > d2) order by
date")

returns the following error

[1] "[RODBC] ERROR: Could not SQLExecDirect"
[2] "07001 -3010 [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too few
parameters. Expected 1."

I checked that d2 and the elements in date belong to the same class
("POSIXt" "POSIXct"). Can anybody help me?