[R] ECB/Sidebar/R (Emacs) was: Re: kate editor for R

AJ Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 15:20:37 CET 2007

On Friday 19 January 2007 15:39, Dirk wrote:

> As I am doing more C++ work, I glanced at oo-browser, sidebar, ecb (all in
> Debian/Ubuntu).  Would a real Emacs hacker be able to these to R code too?

Dirk -

That functionality (though relatively minimal, i.e. ECB/sidebar support
through imenu) should have existed for 2+ years now, at least it does for me.

best,
-tony

blindglobe at gmail.com
Muttenz, Switzerland.
"Commit early,commit often, and commit in a repository from which we can
easily
roll-back your mistakes" (AJR, 4Jan05).
e at gmail.com