[R] Where can I get the latex format manual?

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Fri Jan 19 17:53:07 CET 2007

    ronggui> In www.r-project.org  I can find html and pdf format, and the
    ronggui> R-x.x-x/doc/manual has texinfo format only.

    ronggui> I can not find latex format manual. Am I miss something? Thanks for your hints.

Hint: Apart from the "Reference" (all the help pages), there is
      none, so it's understandable you can't find it..
Texinfo is a (very simple)  "dialect of"  TeX,
LaTeX is a different (much more sophisticated) "dialect".

BTW, I still read (and search!) these manuals in the *info*
     format via Emacs [C-h i ..] which (for me) is faster than
     anything else..

Martin Maechler, ETH Zurich