[R] ability estimate with GRM of IRT

Dimitris Rizopoulos dimitris.rizopoulos at med.kuleuven.be
Fri Jan 19 09:20:34 CET 2007

you need to use the 'resp.patterns' argument of factor.scores(); look
at ?factor.scores for more info, e.g.,

library(ltm)

fit <- grm(Environment)
factor.scores(fit)
factor.scores(fit, resp.patterns = Environment)

I hope it helps.

Best,
Dimitris

ps, it'd be better not to call your fitted GRM model 'grm'; check

library(fortunes)
fortune("dog")

----
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Ph.D. Student
Biostatistical Centre
School of Public Health
Catholic University of Leuven

Address: Kapucijnenvoer 35, Leuven, Belgium
Tel: +32/(0)16/336899
Fax: +32/(0)16/337015
Web: http://med.kuleuven.be/biostat/
     http://www.student.kuleuven.be/~m0390867/dimitris.htm