[R] sleep data

Charles C. Berry cberry at tajo.ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 19 00:23:43 CET 2007

A further note. The Cushny & Peebles article can be viewed here:

 	http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1465734

and the page with the data is here:

 	http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/pagerender.fcgi?artid=1465734&pageindex=9

A machine readable version of the data is at:

 	https://biostat.ucsd.edu/~cberry/t-test/sleep.dat

The version published in Student's Biometrika article has a typographical
error, but it is evident that Student's computations were unaffected.

Chuck Berry