[R] Help with labeling a page with multiple graphs.

Rob Keller sleevecity at robkeller.us
Tue Jan 16 10:10:56 CET 2007

Hi,

I am trying to output pdf files with 8 graphs per page. My current study
has 8 evaluation criteria, and 38 study conditions. This would result in
38 pages of 8 graphs. I have figured out how to get the graphs looking
like I would like them, and I am using the layout() function to put them
on the page, as that allows me the control I would like over the
appearance of the individual plots. What I can't figure out is how to
put a page title on each page. Something simple like, "Condition X" at
the top of each page. A second line of title would also be nice. Any
help is truely appreciated.

rob