[R] Maximum likelihood acf

Alain Guillet guillet at stat.ucl.ac.be
Sat Jan 13 02:34:43 CET 2007

In fact, I need it in the general case, not only for an ARMA process.
Unfortunately, I have no reference to give so I will code it. Sorry for
the trouble.

Alain

--
Alain Guillet
Statistician and Computer Scientist

Institut de statistique - Université catholique de Louvain
Bureau d.126
Voie du Roman Pays, 20
B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Belgium