[R] quilt.plot

Dunja Drvar drvar at mail.dhz.hr
Fri Jan 12 19:00:11 CET 2007

Dear all,
I have a problem with plotting.
I have an irregular set of data, where latitude is listed from bigger to
smaller values. So, I cannot plot with image.plot.
On the other hand, quilt.plot solves the problem, but it can't take the
definition of color. It gives the feedback:

Error in image.plot(out.p, col = tim.colors(64), ...) :
        formal argument "col" matched by multiple actual arguments

The question is: is there a way to define the color palette in quilt.plot?
Thanks in advance,
        Dunja

Weather analysis and forecasting division
Meteorological and Hydrological Service
Gric 3, Zagreb HR-10000, Croatia
Tel: +385 1 4565 783
Fax: +385 1 4565 757