[R] levelplot not adjusting colors

Bram Kuijper a.l.w.kuijper at rug.nl
Thu Jan 11 15:16:50 CET 2007

Hi all,

I try to make a levelplot from the Trellis graphics package of count
data given a certain x and y variable.

The problem is that I can adjust the colorkey colors, but the colors of
the actual values in the plot will be unchanged if I change the colorkey.

e.g.
my_lvl_plot <- levelplot(my_z ~ my_x * my_y, colorkey =
list(col=some_color_vector))

will result in a levelplot that draws new colors in the colorkey, but
still draws the default colors in the plotting space.

anybody ideas how to change also the colors in the plotting space to the
values depicted in the color key?

thanks,
Bram