[R] logistic regression packages

Feng Qiu hellokisas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 21:04:55 CET 2007

Hi David:
             Thanks for you information. 2 further questions:
              1. I found out that multinom is not doing politomous logistic
regression, do you know which function does this?
              2. the polyclass in polspline does "polychotomous" regression,
while I'm looking for "polytomous" regression. Do you think these two are
similar int erms of prediction?

Best,

Feng