[R] Multivariate OLS

r400 r400 r_253309 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 13:02:29 CET 2007

Dear David,

Thank you very much for this reply. But unfortunately it is not that I want. In my equation 'a' is a vector with length 2, 'b' and 'c' are matrix with row and columns 2. It is like Vector Autoregressive model, but there is some difference between that model and my model. Is there any suggestion?

Thanks and regards,