[R] Calling "confint.glm" from within another function

Inman, Brant A. M.D. Inman.Brant at mayo.edu
Sat Jan 6 00:01:43 CET 2007

On July 12, 2004 Spencer Graves wrote an email describing essentially
the same issue that I would like help on: calling the confint function
from within another homemade function.  Because he provided many good
examples of the problem, I will not reproduce them here but will instead
refer readers to the original posting:

http://www.mail-archive.com/r-help@stat.math.ethz.ch/msg23826.html

It is not clear from the replies to his posting how he managed to solve
the problem, so I am reposting a similar note again in hopes of
guidance.  In particular, I would like to know if and how I need to
modify the confint function call so that I can access it from within
another function that I have written.

Thanks,

Brant Inman