[R] R grahics: Save as hangs computer

ssk2031 at columbia.edu ssk2031 at columbia.edu
Fri Jan 5 03:02:17 CET 2007

Just in case you were not already aware, you could try Tinn-R
(http://www.sciviews.org/Tinn-R/) or JGR (http://rosuda.org/JGR/)
or one of the editors described at this site
(http://www.sciviews.org/_rgui/projects/Editors.html) as Emacs
alternatives. I love Emacs and miss the speed of using Emacs
keystrokes to navigate the files, but the other editors do offer
easier access to command syntax help among other things. I found
that I ended up crashing Emacs-ESS-R a lot on Windows XP and so now
I use Tinn-R.

-S.