[R] R modules

Geoffrey Zhu gzhu at peak6.com
Tue Jan 2 18:46:48 CET 2007

Hi All,

I'd like to know what is the best way to organize R code in multiple modules=
 and files. The R code we are writing is too much for a single file. Besides=
, there are a lot of reusable functions we'd like to factor out. But writing=
 a package for that is quite an over-kill and might be too inflexible.

So what is the best way to organize R code into multiple files and reusable=
 modules?

Thanks,
Geoffrey

_______________________________________________________=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
The information in this email or in any file attached hereto is=0A=
intended only for the personal and confidential use of the individual=0A=
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is=0A=
proprietary and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of=0A=
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,=0A=
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This communi=
cation is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an off=
er to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product. Em=
ail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.