[R] cluster analysis under contiguity constraints with R ?

Friedrich Leisch Friedrich.Leisch at stat.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Feb 28 15:13:56 CET 2007

  > Hello,
  >     I would like to know if there is a function in an R library that
  > allows to do cluster analysis under contiguity constraints ?

I don't know what exactly you mean by "contiguity constraints", but
package flexclust can cluster with group constraints, see

	http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/papers/Leisch+Gruen-2006.pdf

Hope this helps,
Fritz Leisch

Prof. Dr. Friedrich Leisch

Institut für Statistik                          Tel: (+49 89) 2180 3165
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität                  Fax: (+49 89) 2180 5308
Ludwigstraße 33
D-80539 München                 http://www.stat.uni-muenchen.de/~leisch