[R] How to get the equation of a graph after i have plotted the datas?

ainhoaº lezama alobilby at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 19:20:43 CET 2007

Hello!

I have a doubt and i need a quick answer please!!
I need to know if its possible to get in R the mathematical equation of a
graph that you have plotted. I mean i know the y and x values, but i want
the equation that relate them and that allow me to get the graph.
This option is possible in Excel, but i have  too many datas and i cant
plotted them on it.
If its possible in R, how?

Thanks!!