[R] Confindence interval for Levenberg-Marquardt fit

Michael Dondrup Michael.Dondrup at CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Wed Feb 21 12:24:16 CET 2007

Thank you,
sorry, I forgot to mention that nls.lm is in package minpack.lm. It's
use is motivated by the wish of a colleague to reproduce a result from
some publication. But if I understand you correctly, use of the methods
implemented in nls or optim is preferred?