[R] font size in plots

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Wed Feb 14 17:54:11 CET 2007

In general, most methods for R's generic "plot" command (try:
getAnywhere("plot.hclust")) in R's base graphics system accept further
arguments in the (...) portion that provide these sorts of capabilities.
?par will tell you about these further graphical parameters.

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Statistics
South San Francisco, CA 94404
650-467-7374