[R] Hyperlinks in home-brew R packages

Charles Annis, P.E. Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
Tue Feb 13 19:46:09 CET 2007

Greetings R Friends:

I’ve built a package consisting of 154 R objects, including a winMenu to
call them all (or call routines that call others).  I’ve cleaned up all the
*.Rd files, and "R CMD build --binary mh1823" builds my mh1823 package,
which loads and executes without difficulty.

In my compiled html files I have my e-mail address and homepage, however
they do not have hyperlinks.

How can I include the hyperlinks?  (Or how did I mess up and have R CMD
build not do that?)

Thanks.

Charles Annis, P.E.

Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
phone: 561-352-9699
eFax:  614-455-3265
http://www.StatisticalEngineering.com