[R] Fatigued R

Shubha Vishwanath Karanth shubhak at ambaresearch.com
Tue Feb 13 16:05:33 CET 2007

Hi all, thanks for your reply....

But I have to make one thing clear that there are no errors in
programming...I assure that to you, because I have extracted the data
many times from the same program...

The problem is with the connection of R with Bloomberg, sometimes the
data is not fetched at all and so I get the below errors...It is mainly
due to some network jam problems and all...

Could anyone suggest me how to refresh R, or how to always make sure
that the data is downloaded without any errors for each loop? I tried
with Sys.sleep() to give some free time to R...but it is not successful
always...

Could anybody help me out?

Thank you,
Shubha