[R] Fatigued R

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 15:11:24 CET 2007

That's a help. It isn't actually reproducible since I have no idea where
for example blpConnect() comes from, but it's still an improvement.

Moving the important bit to the top:

> The error message I get if the program is not run is:
>
> Error in dimnames(x) <- dn : length of 'dimnames' [2] not equal to array
> extent
> In addition: Warning message:
> Index vectors are of different classes: chron chron dates in:
> merge(d_mer,cdaily)

These seem to mean that your data don't (always?) look like you are
expecting, and have nothing to do with fatigue or sleepiness. Except
maybe yours?

I would suggest going through your function one command at a time
(without the loop, but set the loop index manually if needed), and check
carefully the format of the data. If it works sometimes and not others,
identify a loop index for which it doesn't work and repeat the process.

Someone familiar with Bloomberg data might be able to provide more
assistance.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee