[R] Can we change environment within the browser?

Andrew Robinson A.Robinson at ms.unimelb.edu.au
Sat Feb 10 23:31:34 CET 2007

Dear R-helpers,

when in the browser, is it possible to change the environment, so as
to be able to easily access (print, manipulate) objects in the parent,
or elsehwere?

I know that it is possible to evaluate expressions in different
environments, using eval(), but I would prefer to avoid that if
possible.

Thanks,

Andrew
--
Andrew Robinson
Department of Mathematics and Statistics            Tel: +61-3-8344-9763