[R] R [Broadcast]

Wiener, Matthew matthew_wiener at merck.com
Thu Feb 8 22:03:51 CET 2007

Hi.  The package you are looking for is not a standard package (that is,
one that gets installed automatically with R).

There is documentation available, though.  From cran
(http://cran.r-project.org), go to manuals, look at "R Installation and
Administration", particularly Section 6, which talks about installing
packages.

Briefly:
Install.packages("KernGPLM") might work (in unix or windows).  And on
Windows, you can also download a zip file from cran and use "Install
package from local zip file" in the menu.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Matt Wiener