[R] NEWBIE: @BOOK help?

Abhijit Dasgupta Abhijit.Dasgupta at mail.jci.tju.edu
Thu Feb 8 18:05:53 CET 2007

This is a BibTeX entry for Frank Harrell's book, which can be generated
using a variety of software (I use JabRef or emacs/RefTeX or WinEdt, as
needed). It is not generated from R, I believe. BibTeX is the
bibliography management and citation system that is used within the
TeX/LaTeX framework of producing documents, which is commonly used in
the sciences, engineering and statistics. Many of us have BibTeX files
which hold all the citations we wish to cite, and the BibTeX program
extracts ones referred to in an article we write, formats it and inserts
it in the text and References of the article.

For more information, google BibTeX or LaTeX bibliography

Abhijit