[R] Using boot.ci to find lower confident bound

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon Feb 5 08:19:12 CET 2007

I think the question was 'how do I get one-sided confidence limits from
package boot?'   As far as I know you would have to rewrite the code to do
so, and this looks pretty simple.

Simon is right to point out that you need to understand the methods: some
of these methods are much worse for one-sided limits, especially the
so-called 'basic' method.