[R] Double labels and scales

Lorenzo Isella lorenzo.isella at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 14:07:40 CET 2007

Dear All,
Say you want to plot, on the same figure two quantities, concentration
and temperature, both as function of the same variable.
I'd like to be able to put a certain label and scale on the y axis on
the left of the figure (referring to the temperature) and another
label and scale for the concentration on the right.
Any suggestion about what to do?
I am sure it is trivial, but I could not find what I needed on the
net. I found some reference about a plot.double function by Anne York,
but I do not think that I need anything so elaborate.
Many thanks

Lorenzo