[R] would you please navigate me?

Ben Bolker bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Thu Feb 1 19:07:35 CET 2007

a.eslami <a.eslami <at> Mail.sbu.ac.ir> writes:

> Hello
>    My name is Aida Eslami. I am a M.S.c student of statistics at Shahid
Beheshti University , Tehran, Iran. The
> subject of my thesis is Analysis of Masked Data. I have some problems in
writing of my program
> (optimization). Would you please navigate me and introduce some to help me?
> Thank you.

                         Yours sincerely

                          Aida Eslami

  I'm sorry, but we can only answer _specific_ questions about R on
this mailing list; there are too many deserving students all over the
world for us to help them all.  You should try to get enough help
from someone at your local institution to get you to the point where
you can formulate a specific question about R; failing that, you will
have to struggle with the R documentation on your own until you can
get to that point.  As it says at the bottom of every e-mail to the
list, please read the posting guide as well ...