[R] Calling C code from R

Vladimir Eremeev wl2776 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 12:21:47 CET 2007

You need to install perl and MinGW, at least.
If you have them installed, then you need to properly set PATH environment
variable and, probably, restart your command line session.

See chapter 5 of the manual "Writing R extensions" (installed in
R_HOME/doc/manual)
and these two links

http://www.murdoch-sutherland.com/Rtools/
http://www.stats.uwo.ca/faculty/murdoch/software/debuggingR/

Also, it would be great to upgrade R to 2.4.1