[R] How to import ENSEMBL text data using R

mohamed nur anisah nuranisah_mohamed at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 21:51:14 CET 2007

Dear all,
  I have a data which is in text file and i would like to import the data to R. From the manual, i’ve found the read.table command function is the most appropriate but when i wrote the command an error had occur. It say “Error in read.table"C:/Users/user/Documents/cfa-1.txt", header = T, sep = "\t",skip=10) :more columns than column names”. Please help me with this as i’m a first time user to R.

  Thanks in advance.

  Cheers,
  Anisah