[R] running custom functions in Snow clusters

Michael Gormley mpg33 at drexel.edu
Thu Dec 20 22:25:23 CET 2007

When running a function in parallel using for example the clusterCall
function in Snow is it possible to call other user-written functions from
each cluster?  I get an error when I try to do this.  I tried to source the
function on each cluster using the clusterEvalQ function but this doesn't
seem to work.  This is more of an aesthetic problem than an actual one as
obviously I can write a group of functions as one function and call this
with clusterCall.

Thanks,
Mike Gormley
Drexel University