[R] question

Armelini, Guillermo DOCGArmelini at iese.edu
Wed Dec 19 18:20:32 CET 2007

Hello everyone!

Is anybody can help me to solve this silly question that unfortunately I haven't found the right way to address it.

Supose I have a matrix X[n,n] dimension

I would like to calculate the product of the vectors

Y=X[1,n]*X[n,1]

Then I would like to run the following operation

H=if(Y>0) {H[,1]=1}

The problem is that the condition "if" works only for the first element of the matrix.

Does anybody knows how to apply the conditional "if" to a entire vector?

cheers

Guillermo

This message has been scanned for viruses by TRENDMICRO,
an IESE technology affiliate company  and global leader in antivirus and content security software.