[R] combine variables to matrix

Julian Burgos jmburgos at u.washington.edu
Wed Dec 12 19:02:41 CET 2007

Hi Andre,

I don't quite understand what you are trying to do.  Why you are using
cbind to join columns of a dataset that it is already in table form?  It
is true that read.table will give you a data.frame instead of a matrix,
but if for some reason you need a matrix you can do simply

data.matrix=as.matrix(data)

Julian