[R] Sweave : change value in rnw file to generate multiple "single" reports ?

Ptit_Bleu ptit_bleu at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 11 16:04:49 CET 2007

Dear Uwe,

Could you please give me the name of the function to open, to modify and to
save a r script ?
Just the name and I will look for the way to use them.

And if you have a link explaining how to use user customized variables from
an environment variable, it will be very helpful (as it is completely new to
me).

Thanks in advance,
Ptit Bleu.

Within or before SWeave, you can use R.
Hence you can write some R function that first changes the rnw and runs
SWeave thereafter, or even better, write something in your SWeave code
that reads a user customized variables, e.g. from an environment
variable or from some text file.

Uwe Ligges